Monday, April 13, 2015

Birks & Baseball Hats



I know I sound like a broken record, but the past couple of weeks has been so crazy with school and work, that I truly have completely put my fashion choices on the back burner. I have legit probably worn the same workout leggings everyday for two weeks, being that I have had project after project, and paper after paper, and I just did not have it in me to wake up that extra 20 min before leaving and throw on a real outfit. With that being said, I have made a promise to myself to find outfits that I can throw on in an instant and look put together and cute, as well as comfy. I have found that in the above simple outfit: tee, jeans, birks, and a statement piece. I have found that I have an obsession with statement necklaces, and feel they bring so much to a look.

I am literally counting down the days until summer, to which means I can sleep till 10 am and go to the beach and crisp my worries away. I hope yall's week is going well!

Later Gator,
MF


No comments:

Post a Comment