Monday, September 8, 2014

Bohemian Comfort

 
 
 

I will admit, when I first saw this amazing caftan/cover-up in TJ Maxx, I fell in love with the ease and effortless feel it had when I threw it over my white tee and yoga pants, however was a bit on the fence because it was way, way, way out of fashion comfort zone. I have a tendency to gravitate to preppy, pink, sparkly things and this is a more bohemian, tribal feel. However,  my momma did a wonderful job telling me all the things I could wear it with, and that I should venture out of my comfort zone and boy was it worth it!! These shots are all from my house on the Big Island, and I felt so inspired by the nature and breezy feel of the area we live in, hope you enjoy my fashion adventure!!

Later Gators,
MF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment