Monday, April 28, 2014

Daily Comforts






Best Water Bottle ever: Hydra Flask. It never sweats and is cold all day!


We all have those days: we would rather sleep until 20 min before we leave for class, than put a full face of makeup on. I have those days daily when I am getting ready for school. My uniform consists of Gap yoga pants, comfort tees from a favorite southern brand (love these from Volunteer Traditions), Nikes, and a big Vera Bradley tote. I go for cute comfort, cause lets face it, I am not about to wear my best fashion ensemble to school, only to be uncomfortable as I walk/run between classes. My current Vera tote, the Tic Tac Tote, fits absolutely everything and then some(over packing is my middle name). So just to show everyone out there that I am normal, and do go to school in yogis and no makeup on most occasions, and that it ok because college students get a free-pass for school attire. Our best accessories are triple-shot lattes and our ipads.

Later Gators,
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment