Monday, June 29, 2015

'Merica


I don't know about y'all, but I have favorite holidays. Like, I have a list and I stick to my priorities. Obviously, Christmas is like my religion, and I love any and all things that pertain to it. Like I'm talking music blaring, injecting peppermint into my soul, wearing crazy sweaters and singing carols at the top of my lungs. Now, Christmas is in a couple of months and my second favorite holiday is upon us. THE BIRTHDAY OF OUR GREAT NATION. I worship anything 'Merica and happen to own many things that are red, white and blue because I am damn proud to be an American. I love all the sparklers, bbqs, and everything that revolves around the holiday that, to me, makes the whole summer. The outfit that i have above would be perfect for a great party with family, or dinner followed by the watching of majestic fireworks because it is comfy, easy and extremely cute/preppy. I found this dress in the havoc that was the Lilly Pulitzer for Target, and felt this was the perfect occasion to pull it out. Although I will be home for the 4th, which means I will be cute but comfy and that means workout pants, I can't wait to burn 100 sparklers, watch my brother and dad shoot off crazy fireworks in the backyard, and toast to the great nation that gives me freedom to be an independent, educated woman. I hope y'all have a wonderful, patriotic and safe independence day!!!

Later Gators,
MF


1 comment:

  1. Super cute dress, and I love the shoes. May your Fourth be filled with laughter, sunshine, and fabulous fireworks with family! Hugs

    ReplyDelete