Saturday, May 30, 2015

Home is Where the Heart is Pt. 2




Hey there my lovelies!! I am sorry that I missed a post this past week, but as you can see I was home with the fambam for a wonderful 5 days. My sister and I made the trek (45 min flight) to our home in Waimea at the bright and early 530 am, which was aided by the Venti iced coffees we inhaled. We went home for the weekend because our little (gigantic) bro was being confirmed in the Catholic Church!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it simply means that the individual is blessed and sealed with the Holy Spirit, and becomes an adult in the Catholic Church. I was his sponsor (like the god parent of the confirmandi) which meant I had to be there for the ceremony! So Sal and I were able to spend a wonderful 5 days with the fan, which meant we spent a lot of time relaxing, watching taped Kardashians, playing in the backyard with the pups, and a hysterical game of Apples to Apples. We were so bummed we had to go back to the bustling Oahu, but we all be back at our home in July for two weeks! 

Later Gators,
MF

PS: I want to thank each and every one of you for the words of encouragement that in received in regards to my story. It made my heart swell with all of the kindness and love that i received from people. It had always been something I wanted to share, and now that I have, I feel that I can start my next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment