Monday, December 29, 2014

Waimea Adventure




Merry Belated Christmas!! I don't know about yall, but I always have that sinking feeling as soon as the last present is opened that we have to wait another year for this celebration to come again. But what makes that all better?? Getting down and dirty in the country! If yall follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you would know that I am home for the holidays. One of our new traditions is to ride about 20 miles up Mana Road, and park in an open pasture and drink a few cold ones (even though it was sooooo cold!). It was a blast riding in the truck bed in lawn chairs, with the pups getting crazy, and the blaring of 80s rock from the truck cab. I hope yalls holidays are filled with laughter and the making of amazing memories.

Later Gators,
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment