Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movin on Up

 
{To-Do Lists are a Girls Best Asset}


{Fluffy Beds and Beautiful Art Finds}
 


 
{A serene screensaver always gives me a moment to take a Breath}

 
{My Closet for the next 2 Weeks}

 
{Packing in Style}
 
 
Well Folks, its that time: Moveout Time. In the next two weeks, movers will be packing, wrapping and transporting my life's belongings to storage where they will await the move to their permanent home in my sisters and I's new apartment. I would be lying if I said it has been a cakewalk, in true honesty I have been a total basket case about leaving my family, and starting a new chapter with my sister. I have been faced with a mixture of excitement and total terror as this is the first time I will be leaving home permanently. I am beyond blessed to have been able to grow at home, because 2 years ago I was far from being ready to leave home. Now, I am able to finally use the 400 sets of cups I bought from TJ  Maxx every time I visited it (obviously, its my mothers party habits that have taught me well).
After months of trolling Craigslist, we finally found the perfect place for us to live and it is the perfect location between school and my work. These next two weeks are going to be full of reminiscing, tears, laughter and relief as my mom, my sister and I say goodbye to a lifestyle and bid hello to a new beginning.
 
Later Gators,
MF
 
PS: I will be trying to shoot out blogs as much as I can, so bear with me! I will post pics of the apartment once we are all settled :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! And I absolutely LOVE to do lists. Nothing is better than crossing off items that have been accomplished!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get some serious satisfaction crossing them off, and it makes my shoulders feel a bit lighter!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your move guys! I can't wait to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to post pictures of it, maybe you can come over for dinner sometime!

      Delete
  3. So glad you have your sister to share this journey with you. Love and hugs
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete