Monday, March 31, 2014

Maxi the Moment

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This past week was my much needed Spring Break. I spent the entire week on the Big Island relaxing, sight-seeing and having a lot of laughs with the best girlfriends around. When I imagine the small-town life of Waimea, where my parents live and where I stayed, I immediately think of maxi dresses. This outfit is the epitome of comfort, while still maintaining some sort of fashion sense (we all know yoga pants cannot be dressed up), and I always love having a go-to outfit when I want to put the least amount of thought into it. I took these gorg shots in the backyard of the house, and the view just takes my breath away!
 
Later Gators,
MF
 
PS: I will be posting trip pics soon!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The view is definitely incredible. I love the timelessness of your outfit and the joy on your face. Give us more!

    ReplyDelete