Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things

 
{Sunday Mornings full of Fashion catch-up and Note Writing}

 
{My Mannequin Penelope decked out in Color}

 
{Kicking back in the Sun, Catching up on Divergent}
 
 
{Christmas Gift from Grandaddy to inspire Me}
 
 
{Obsessed with these Earrings for casual meetups}
 
The Sound of Music is one of my all-time favorite movies; the singing, dancing and my living in Germany when I first watched it really hit home for me. I find myself looking throughout the weeks for things that inspire and lift me, hence the title. My favorite things are my happy place, something that gives me a break from all the madness around me, and gives me the opportunity to sing and dance around my room, channeling my inner Fraulein Maria.
 
Later Gators,
MF 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. We both love the favorite movie...fancy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Fran, you have the gift of "story". With words and photos...awesome!!!!
    I finish each blog wanting to know more/see more! That's what a writer wants!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete